New Member from Phoenix, AZ

• HTML tutorial

srtpro4mance

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Buckeye, AZ, USA
Member #

Greetings all! Frankie here from Phoenix, AZ. Below are a few quick blurbs about me:
  • Rig: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
  • Overlanding Experience: Newb
  • Why I joined: After watching the Youtube videos available I really liked the sense of community and the welcoming tone.
Keen to meet up with members and learn a lot about overlanding. I've started collecting some of the basics like a first aid items.. Feel free to send along any recommendations about threads with good starting points.

Reactions: Kent R and Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Greetings all! Frankie here from Phoenix, AZ. Below are a few quick blurbs about me:
  • Why I joined: After watching the Youtube videos available I really liked the sense of community and the welcoming tone.
Keen to meet up with members and learn a lot about overlanding. I've started collecting some of the basics like a first aid items.. Feel free to send along any recommendations about threads with good starting points.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew....great looking rig and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Ecophoto

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hi! Welcome!!
Saludos desde Chile!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum

@Kent R