Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Hawley PA
First Name
Sebastian
Last Name
Lata
Member #

image.jpeg Hi everyone, I'm a new member to the community. My Name is Sebastian. I have been watching videos now for about a year about overlanding. I have been very active in the ADV community for a few years now. But I have been feeling guilty for not being able to take the wife and kids. ( really miss my dog the most) So overlanding really has an real appeal to me. Flew out to Overland West in May, became a member. Loved it. Made the decision to get us a truck. Just today I paid for the truck 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD off-road. In orange. Even though in the photo it looks red. Looking forward to installing all the cool stuff and going out with new members. If anyone is in the PA,NY,or NJ area, would love to connect.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tinker and Levidale

Roadkill

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Hawley PA
First Name
Sebastian
Last Name
Lata
Member #

Roadkill

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Hawley PA
First Name
Sebastian
Last Name
Lata
Member #

Where you at in pa? I'm not to far from Pittsburgh. There is a few others on here I know of close to western pa. Welcome by the way

Sent from my SM-G935V using OB Talk mobile app
I'm in Hawley PA. It's in eastern PA. Ib. Even out to Allegheny national park a few time on my motorcycle. Really nice riding there. Must be some nice trail for the trucks also. Would love to plan a weekend trip out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daniel Etter

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fishers, IN
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Etter
Member #

Welcome to OB! I love the Inferno red color on the Tacoma and Tundra! Good luck with the rig and adventures!

Dean

Rank 0

Traveler I

I'm in central PA. Few other overlanders in the area. Hit me up any time. I've been tapping the ADV-rider community for routes for a while now. Looking at going the Trans-PA-Trail here soon.

Roadkill

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Hawley PA
First Name
Sebastian
Last Name
Lata
Member #

I'm in central PA. Few other overlanders in the area. Hit me up any time. I've been tapping the ADV-rider community for routes for a while now. Looking at going the Trans-PA-Trail here soon.
Let me know when you are planning this trip. I would be interested in it also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dean

Roadkill

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Hawley PA
First Name
Sebastian
Last Name
Lata
Member #

It’s been a while, but next weekend OK4WD is hosting a weekend of off-roading in PA with a overnight ride and camp. Look at the website for more details.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Last edited: