Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Waynesboro, PA, USA
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Marthers
Member #

Good morning all. My name is Ben and I’m from around the Gettysburg area and very new to overlanding. I’m outfitting a 2018 Toyota Tacoma TRD sport. So far I have upgraded tires, bed rack and rooftop tent. Looking to do suspension next. I’m looking forward to meet ups and gaining knowledge on overlanding and meeting new people. **Edited with pics

Attachments

Last edited:

Mountain Goat

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Ipswich QLD, Australia
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
BOORER
Member #

Welcome Bambam
Some Pics would be great sounds like a great truck to work with good luck and welcome to the world of modifying its a never ending story lol

MG

Reactions: Bambamzx10

Bambamzx10

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Waynesboro, PA, USA
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Marthers
Member #

Welcome Bambam
Some Pics would be great sounds like a great truck to work with good luck and welcome to the world of modifying its a never ending story lol

MG
Thank you. Updated with pics!! And I agree as soon as I say I’m done for a little I’m back to shopping haha

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
Welcome to Overland Bound and welcome to the East Region from northeast Pa @Bambamzx10! Nice Taco!

Check out the Calendar and the East Region Forum for upcoming trips, meetups and other information. Feel free to ask if you ever have any questions.

Also feel free to join the OB East Facebook group if you’d like.

Last edited:

Bambamzx10

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Waynesboro, PA, USA
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Marthers
Member #

Welcome to Overland Bound and welcome to the East Region from northeast Pa @Bambamzx10! Nice Taco!

Check out the Calendar and the East Region Forum for upcoming trips, meetups and other information. Feel free to ask if you ever have any questions.

Also feel free to join the OB East Facebook group if you’d like.

Awesome will do. Thank you very much for the welcome!! Also your name made me laugh out loud, I love it

Reactions: Wawa Skittletits

Motivity Overland

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

New Market, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Kelly
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KQ4CTH
Good morning all. My name is Ben and I’m from around the Gettysburg area and very new to overlanding. I’m outfitting a 2018 Toyota Tacoma TRD sport. So far I have upgraded tires, bed rack and rooftop tent. Looking to do suspension next. I’m looking forward to meet ups and gaining knowledge on overlanding and meeting new people. **Edited with pics
Welcome from SW Florida!

Reactions: Bambamzx10