New Member from Northwest Pennsylvania!

• HTML tutorial

AmandaB

Rank 0

Traveler I

Pa
Hey everyone! My family and I are new to overlanding and we came across this wonderful community! I've been exploring the forums for a few days now and decided to introduce myself - I'm Amanda. My husband is Adam and we have two boys (9 & 5).

As I said, we're new (here, and to the overlanding "culture"). Our rig is currently a 2006 Chevy Trailblazer. We're in the beginning stages of actually making it what you'd call a "trail-worthy rig". We realize it'll take time to turn our "old beauty" into a badass overlanding vehicle, but we're very enthusiastic and excited to get started.

Do we have any other Northwest PA members here? We're about 45 minutes from the NY border and about 90 minutes from Erie, PA.

Anyway, I look forward to exploring the forums more and hearing from all of you! Maybe our paths will cross someday out on the trail!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hey everyone! My family and I are new to overlanding and we came across this wonderful community! I've been exploring the forums for a few days now and decided to introduce myself - I'm Amanda. My husband is Adam and we have two boys (9 & 5).

As I said, we're new (here, and to the overlanding "culture"). Our rig is currently a 2006 Chevy Trailblazer. We're in the beginning stages of actually making it what you'd call a "trail-worthy rig". We realize it'll take time to turn our "old beauty" into a badass overlanding vehicle, but we're very enthusiastic and excited to get started.

Do we have any other Northwest PA members here? We're about 45 minutes from the NY border and about 90 minutes from Erie, PA.

Anyway, I look forward to exploring the forums more and hearing from all of you! Maybe our paths will cross someday out on the trail!
Hi Amanda & Adam - welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

tbcota25

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

Minoa, NY
Member #

Welcome Amanda and Adam, good luck and stay safe in your adventures!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Voodoo 1

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Edmonds, WA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Hoskins
Member #

Hello, and welcome from the Pacific Northwest.

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
I just stumbled across your post but welcome to you both from northeast Pa!

Reactions: AmandaB

Tuckomaone

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Denver,pa 17517
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Schickel
Member #

Hello I’m Christopher my wife Mallory and our two boys 10 and 5 mouths old we have a trail worthy rig and hope to see you out there we are also local in pa can wait to see your adventures

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: AmandaB

Tuckomaone

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Denver,pa 17517
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Schickel
Member #

Lol oops I’m sure you where confused. A 10 years old and a 5 Month old lol sorry about that but that’s funny

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk