New Member from Norcal

• HTML tutorial

browndirtcowboy

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Manteca, California
Member #

Hello everyone! Excited to be part of this community. I have been an off roading fan for years and now happy to be actually a part of like minded souls to share trail and overlanding adventures. Hopefully meet and adventure with some members. I frequent highway 4 in California almost weekly. Favorite trail is Coral Hollow.
Here is my build in progress and waiting to slap my new emblems on when they arrive!
20180331_152549.jpg

JackAttack

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Ripley QLD, Australia
First Name
Jack
Last Name
Fredericks
Member #

Hey mate! Great to have you! Awesome looking rig, I hope she serves you well although I will never get to see it first hand being on another continent but I hope to see what you get up to through these forums!

Reactions: browndirtcowboy

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello everyone! Excited to be part of this community. I have been an off roading fan for years and now happy to be actually a part of like minded souls to share trail and overlanding adventures. Hopefully meet and adventure with some members. I frequent highway 4 in California almost weekly. Favorite trail is Coral Hollow.
Here is my build in progress and waiting to slap my new emblems on when they arrive!
View attachment 52652
Hello and welcome to the OB crew....Nice looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and adventures

Reactions: browndirtcowboy

browndirtcowboy

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Manteca, California
Member #

Hey mate! Great to have you! Awesome looking rig, I hope she serves you well although I will never get to see it first hand being on another continent but I hope to see what you get up to through these forums!
Thank you Jackattack!!! Love my aussie friends!!! I will post many of my off road adventures I will follow yours as well.

Reactions: JackAttack

browndirtcowboy

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Manteca, California
Member #

Hello and welcome to the OB crew....Nice looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and adventures
Thank you Chadlyb!!! C4 bumper and sliders coming end of April. Rhino rack on the way!! Maybe one day I will get to meet you I love Washington and Oregon and make road trips up there at least once a year. Cheers my friend and thank you for the kind welcome.

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Thank you Chadlyb!!! C4 bumper and sliders coming end of April. Rhino rack on the way!! Maybe one day I will get to meet you I love Washington and Oregon and make road trips up there at least once a year. Cheers my friend and thank you for the kind welcome.
Just give a shout when you're in the neighborhood. .