Rank III

Enthusiast III

New Jersey, USA
First Name
Squirrel
Last Name
Venturing
Member #

Good evening everyone! New member here from New Mexico. I'll do what I can to keep this brief and pretty straight forward but please don't hesitate to ask any questions if you have them!

1) Location: New Mexico
2) Rig: 2003 Toyota Tundra SR5. She has a fair amount of mods to her already but I'm preparing for her to go under the knife again in the next few months which will bring quite a few new toys. The upcoming upgrades will finally give me the truck that I really want in both form and function.
3) Experience: Novice to Intermediate. I'm always up to learn more!

Here is my truck as she sits right now.

20170504_081451.jpg

Sean S

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

California, USA
First Name
Sean
Last Name
S
Welcome to the OB community. The forums might be a bit quiet at the moment as a lot of guys are making their way to Overland Expo West near Flagstaff Arizona at the moment. I wish that I was there! Michael and Corrie are posting regular, daily videos on Facebook at the moment as they document their Expo experience this year.

elmagico

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Albuquerque, NM
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Nelson
Member #

Greetings from ABQ. I hope to see you around

This message was brought to you by the ole' 4499

Squirrel

Rank III

Enthusiast III

New Jersey, USA
First Name
Squirrel
Last Name
Venturing
Member #

Got my badge today! Haven't put it on yet but here is my patch :)

I just started my patch collection so this is an awesome addition!

Reactions: Sean S

Veggie Man

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Fort Worth
First Name
John
Last Name
Armstrong
Member #

Welcome! I am sure she will not stay like that for very long. The more we use them the more we seem to find that we "need" to add to them. Kinda funny how that works.

Squirrel

Rank III

Enthusiast III

New Jersey, USA
First Name
Squirrel
Last Name
Venturing
Member #

Welcome! I am sure she will not stay like that for very long. The more we use them the more we seem to find that we "need" to add to them. Kinda funny how that works.
Isn't that the truth. I'm currently trying to fix some of the shortcomings I feel my current setup has. Hopefully once I'm done with these upgrades I won't find a whole lot more to fix!

Sent from a phone using an app

Reactions: Veggie Man