New member from NC

• HTML tutorial

John Waters

Rank 0

Traveler I

Retired Army living in NC, been into rock crawling and outdoors all my life, currently (picked up 3 weeks ago) drive an 06 Jeep WK, in the process of making the Jeep trail worthy. Have 2" OME springs already, waiting on Bilsteins to come in so it can be lifted. JK rims already purchased, tires in the near future. Thanks for having me!

John

Reactions: Luis Merlo

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Retired Army living in NC, been into rock crawling and outdoors all my life, currently (picked up 3 weeks ago) drive an 06 Jeep WK, in the process of making the Jeep trail worthy. Have 2" OME springs already, waiting on Bilsteins to come in so it can be lifted. JK rims already purchased, tires in the near future. Thanks for having me!

John
Hi John and welcome to OB! Thank you for your service! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: John Waters

Bobby Young

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Franklin,NC
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Young
Member #

John
Hi, thank you for your service! I'm also in N.C. Western North Carolina. If you are ever thinking of visiting the mountains, let me know. Welcome to the group!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: John Waters