Rank I

Contributor I

Bozeman, MT, USA
First Name
Jeffrey
Last Name
Gibbs
Member #

Hello everybody I'm Jeff, and I drive a supped-up Crosstrek. I have been "Overlanding" since my first Subaru; a 2001 h6 outback with a 3in lift. I have traveled to all 48 states and would like to make a journey up to Alaska or down south to Mexico in the future. Currently, I have a Crosstrek with a small lift and some performance mods, and so on. Really looking forward to getting to know all of you.

Attachments

Reactions: Kent R and Ubiety

Ubiety

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
Hello everybody I'm Jeff, and I drive a supped-up Crosstrek. I have been "Overlanding" since my first Subaru; a 2001 h6 outback with a 3in lift. I have traveled to all 48 states and would like to make a journey up to Alaska or down south to Mexico in the future. Currently, I have a Crosstrek with a small lift and some performance mods, and so on. Really looking forward to getting to know all of you.
Welcome Jeffrey! I have put a lot of miles on in your great state!

Reactions: Gibber

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound Jeff
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Social Media:
RM FB; Facebook Groups
Our Rocky Mountain Regional Director is @Neal A. Tew
The closest Member Representatives to you are @Montana Carl
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: Gibber