New Member from Michigan USA

• HTML tutorial

Wander One

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Leland, MI, USA
Member #

IMG_6245.jpg Hello, my wife, Jenny, and I have a Mercedes Sprinter 4x4 Sportsmobile with the Agile RIP. We will be on our way to the Southwest USA in November for a few months. Any suggestions for unique camping locations in the Southwest? We will be in all of Utah, northern Arizona, northern New Mexico, southern Nevada, and southern California. Jenny is a creative non-fiction writer and I'm a travel and documentary photographer. We will be looking for some out of the way places with great scenery and the potential for some interesting stories. I'm not able to share our website link but you can learn more about us and see some of our work if you search Google for our website at True North Attitude.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

View attachment 73709 Hello, my wife, Jenny, and I have a Mercedes Sprinter 4x4 Sportsmobile with the Agile RIP. We will be on our way to the Southwest USA in November for a few months. Any suggestions for unique camping locations in the Southwest? We will be in all of Utah, northern Arizona, northern New Mexico, southern Nevada, and southern California. Jenny is a creative non-fiction writer and I'm a travel and documentary photographer. We will be looking for some out of the way places with great scenery and the potential for some interesting stories. I'm not able to share our website link but you can learn more about us and see some of our work if you search Google for our website at True North Attitude.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew you two....great looking Rig and look forward to seeing your adventures. Sounds like a great trek that your about to make. Sorry I can't help in your destination search. If you ever come up to the Pacific Northwest then just reach out and I can definitely help out there. Safe travels.