Launch Member

Traveler I

Wodonga Australia
First Name
Glenn
Last Name
Marshall
Member #

Hi fellow Overlanders, what an amazing group of people there are here.

I am located in Melbourne Australia and I drive a 2006 Toyota Landcruiser Prado 120 Series that I have set up as a touring vehicle. I have been exploring Australia since I was 5 years old when my parents took us kids around Australia in 1975.

I previously owned a Toyota 80 Series Landcruiser with the old 3F petrol engine....I loved that truck.

I am a freelance travel writer and love exploring the desert regions as they are so remote and I can go days without seeing another sole. I am also blessed with the Victorian High Country, a region that is awe inspiring and unbelievably beautiful. I travel solo 95% of the time, I love the serenity.

I am looking forward to joining some Aussie Overland Bound members in Queensland in September as Travel Editor of ADVDriven magazine.

Cheers everyone.

Attachments

Luis Merlo

OB1962

Influencer II

Collingwood Park, Queensland,4301
First Name
Luis
Last Name
Merlo
Member #

Hi fellow Overlanders, what an amazing group of people there are here.

I am located in Melbourne Australia and I drive a 2006 Toyota Landcruiser Prado 120 Series that I have set up as a touring vehicle. I have been exploring Australia since I was 5 years old when my parents took us kids around Australia in 1975.

I previously owned a Toyota 80 Series Landcruiser with the old 3F petrol engine....I loved that truck.

I am a freelance travel writer and love exploring the desert regions as they are so remote and I can go days without seeing another sole. I am also blessed with the Victorian High Country, a region that is awe inspiring and unbelievably beautiful. I travel solo 95% of the time, I love the serenity.

I am looking forward to joining some Aussie Overland Bound members in Queensland in September as Travel Editor of ADVDriven magazine.

Cheers everyone.

Awesome !...and welcome, hopefully see you in September mate....

Reactions: 4wdadventureoz