New Member from MA

• HTML tutorial

kentoe

Rank 0

Traveler I

MA
Hey guys, I ran into a Land Rover up at the LL Bean Factory store this past weekend on at trip up to Acadia that was super super mint. I think it was @Big110 -- I happened to been caught by him admiring his ride while he was returning from the store.

We had exchanged a few sites we were on, one of his was Overland Bound. I've always seen the Overland Bound badges on Instagram but never thought to think there was a forum here!

Checked it out today and here I am. I drive a 2015 Jeep Wrangler and am relatively novice at overlanding / offroading. I've been out on a few trips here and there. And like everyone else, a laundry list of things I'd like to have on my rig.

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Welcome! Yeah @Big110 has a sweet Rover. Glad he caught you admiring. Always love to have new folks join in the fun.

Big110

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Portland, Maine
Member #

Hell yeah! Great to connect my man! I wish we had longer to shoot the breeze! Sweet rig you got, I was admiring it on my way in! Hope you can come to a meet up- we try for Portsmouth area which seems like a central part of northern New England for some of us! Look forward to seeing you!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

kentoe

Rank 0

Traveler I

MA
Welcome! Yeah @Big110 has a sweet Rover. Glad he caught you admiring. Always love to have new folks join in the fun.
Yes, it definitely was quite the "wow" when I came up to it. Pristine condition.

Thanks! Looking forward to more

Hell yeah! Great to connect my man! I wish we had longer to shoot the breeze! Sweet rig you got, I was admiring it on my way in! Hope you can come to a meet up- we try for Portsmouth area which seems like a central part of northern New England for some of us! Look forward to seeing you!
Definitely! Glad to have ran into you on your way back and exchange info. No worries about not having longer time, sorry to have interrupted your phone call. Appreciate the kind words.

Would be great to come by for a meet up at some point and run into you again. Would love to check out the interior and chat for a bit more. Looked super nice.

Howdy from west Texas
Thanks!

Welcome to the community! Nice JKU!
Thank you!

MtMan

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Stow, MA
Member #

I would love to be included in the East region events. I am a new member and am located in the suburbs of Boston.

Reactions: MA_Trooper