Mason Kraese

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

South Huntington, NY 11746, USA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Krawler KJ
Hi Mason, welcome to OB and I’m very happy to see another Long Islander out there! Do you drive out by Sore Thumb or Democrat Point often?
Yup I go out to both alot during the summer time, I wanted to get out their the 31st of December for the last day of the season but I wasnt able to get my tom woods front driveshaft in

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Hey. Welcome to OB. Make sure you keep an eye on the calendar for upcoming events.

James Cannone

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Mineola, NY
First Name
James
Last Name
Cannone
Member #

Yup I go out to both alot during the summer time, I wanted to get out their the 31st of December for the last day of the season but I wasnt able to get my tom woods front driveshaft in
Awesome, I’m going to head out to the park office and pick up my 2019 permit soon.

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

New here!!! Member 16069!! 2002 jeep liberty sport 4 inch JBA Adjusta strut lift with front and rear fox race series shocks on 33x12.50 falken wildpeaks and a fully build motor with a Fastman throttlebody, JBA short tube Headers View attachment 80762View attachment 80763View attachment 80764
Love the Liberty!!!
Welcome to OB and the East Region! Check out the Calendar and the East Region Forum for upcoming trips, meetups and other information. Ask any questions you have...OB is full of knowledge!