• HTML tutorial

Philip

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Denver, Colorado
Member #

Hi Guys,
My name is Philip from Littleton, Colorado! Just bought my first Jeep about a month ago. And got involved in the overland community! Looking forward to learning from you all and seeing your own adventures! Just took some amazing photos today on my first adventure out,

Check out the video from today:
IMG_0954.jpg IMG_0962.jpg IMG_0973.jpg

Last edited:

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
Welcome from Austin, TX. From the photo's, it looks like you are already getting out their. Have fun exploring your beautiful state.

Reactions: Philip

Philip

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Denver, Colorado
Member #

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! And thanks for watching my video, I'm gonna try and record more with my amateur skills on that for all my adventures. So once I come up with a page name and stuff it'll hopefully take off.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Northernlady

IdahoGrizz

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Buhl, ID
Member #

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! And thanks for watching my video, I'm gonna try and record more with my amateur skills on that for all my adventures. So once I come up with a page name and stuff it'll hopefully take off.

Nice vid, especially for a first try. The Denver area fairly bristles with off-roading, overlanding ops. Enjoy. Glad to see you using it and not afraid to get such a nice rig dirty. Yeehaw!

Enthusiast III

Welcome Phillip. I'm in The Littleton area also and just getting into over landing. Really enjoyed your video and pics. Where was that? We should meet up sometime. Have you been to the Imogene overland provision rally's? Great group of guys.

Philip

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Denver, Colorado
Member #

Welcome Phillip. I'm in The Littleton area also and just getting into over landing. Really enjoyed your video and pics. Where was that? We should meet up sometime. Have you been to the Imogene overland provision rally's? Great group of guys.
Hi FrontierExplorer! Awesome to see people from the same area as me. Really makes me glad I joined this community. I would love to meet up and adventure together. The more merrier! This is was outside Idaho Springs. I missed my trailhead and decided I'll make the most of my trip and just explore the area. And had a fun time. I noticed the trailhead I missed when I reviewed the footage. So I'll be back. It's supposed to cut through Yankee Hill to Central City. As far at the meet ups go I haven't even heard of that group. Are they a Facebook group?

Enthusiast III

Oh nice. Would that trailhead be for the Oh My God road to Central City? That's a fun, very easy, but scenic trail.
I found Imogene thru instagram but I'm sure they are on Facebook. Turns out I went to high school with the founding members, ha. Small world.

Philip

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Denver, Colorado
Member #

Oh nice. Would that trailhead be for the Oh My God road to Central City? That's a fun, very easy, but scenic trail.
I found Imogene thru instagram but I'm sure they are on Facebook. Turns out I went to high school with the founding members, ha. Small world.
I dont think it is, I found it on trailsoffroad.com

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi Guys,
My name is Philip from Littleton, Colorado! Just bought my first Jeep about a month ago. And got involved in the overland community! Looking forward to learning from you all and seeing your own adventures! Just took some amazing photos today on my first adventure out,

Check out the video from today:
View attachment 34066 View attachment 34067 View attachment 34068
Hey Philip and welcome to OB! Nice looking rig! Safe travels man and enjoy those open roads!

APtrail2005

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Kalispell Montana
Member #

Welcome from Montana and congratulations on your Jeep. Always nice to see another Jeep posted here. When you get a chance we have a section listed for Jeep owners also.