New member from Georgia

• HTML tutorial

KeNnETT

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hello everyone,

I'm from Gwinnett, Georgia (about 15 miles North from Atlanta).

I've just recently (earlier this year) purchased my 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD.15436964854604195946545240851247.jpg

As far as Overlanding experience, very little, novice.

I look forward to learning from ya'll and thank you in advance for the help.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello everyone,

I've just recently (earlier this year) purchased my 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD.View attachment 79785

Hello and welcome to the OB crew...great looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

KeNnETT

Rank 0

Traveler I

Welcome from AZ! Have anything planned for the Taco?
Yes,

Just purchase some ATH bed stiffeners to get ready for a truck bed rack I will be purchasing at the beginning of the year. Then the rock sliders will be next. Ordered some 265/75/16 Cooper ST Maxx tires and reading up on what type and what brand to use/get for my lift. Suspension is something I'm reading up on and want to understand it more before going forward.

Just been reading a lot on peoples failures and successes as of late to help me with my learning curve.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone,

I've just recently (earlier this year) purchased my 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD.View attachment 79785

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or assistant ambassador can help.

Mountainman

Rank 0

Contributor I

North Georgia
First Name
Jacoby
Last Name
Bailey
I'm from the north Georgia mountains and I would like to say hey to everybody and anybody not from here (not being a smartellick) we call Toyota's "toys" or "yotas" but my rig is a 98 zj her names "Roxy" we're glad to meet y'all