New Member from Fayetteville Arkansas

• HTML tutorial

iexpo

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Hello everyone, Paul here from Northwest Arkansas, I have a 2014 Jeep JKU with many mods. In the past, I have had Land Rovers (Series 1 and 2 plus and LR3) miss them all but really enjoy the Jeep. I am building an expedition trailer (M1101A) for my roof top tent, it is to the stage I can use it but have a long way to go. I travel with my wife and my two black German Shepards, Dre and Luda.IMG_2865.jpg IMG_2868.jpg IMG_2865.jpg IMG_2868.jpg IMG_2921.jpg

Reactions: Tinker and Levidale

Silverback_WK2

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler I

Tontitown, AR
Member #

Welcome! Formerly from Fayetteville area (Tontitown) myself.
Ironically, living in Fayetteville, Georgia now.
I recognize that Casey's as the one by my old place on 412 and 112.

iexpo

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Welcome! Formerly from Fayetteville area (Tontitown) myself.
Ironically, living in Fayetteville, Georgia now.
I recognize that Casey's as the one by my old place on 412 and 112.
Yes, it is....I actually live on Barrington in Tontitown but figured most would not know where that is!

Silverback_WK2

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler I

Tontitown, AR
Member #

Ha, we must've been neighbors somewhat.
I lived behind the old Oops building west of Barrington. And as a little kid, grew up on a farm on south Barrington just north of the old Hinshaw lake.
Small world.

iexpo

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Ha, we must've been neighbors somewhat.
I lived behind the old Oops building west of Barrington. And as a little kid, grew up on a farm on south Barrington just north of the old Hinshaw lake.
Small world.
North of the lake is being developed pretty quickly! I live a little south of it and hope the sub-divisions do "creep" to close. Small world indeed!