New member from Eugene Or.

• HTML tutorial

Steve_OR

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Oregen
Member #

I am in my 6th year of Overlanding and not looking at slowing down. I live in Eugene Or., love hunting fishing and raising a family. Most of my trips have been in Wa., Or., and Ca.. I will be heading up to Wash. in June for the Northwest Expo and from there on a new adventure that I am still putting together. Feel free to hit me up for trips or other.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I am in my 6th year of Overlanding and not looking at slowing down. I live in Eugene Or., love hunting fishing and raising a family. Most of my trips have been in Wa., Or., and Ca.. I will be heading up to Wash. in June for the Northwest Expo and from there on a new adventure that I am still putting together. Feel free to hit me up for trips or other.

Welcome from the Sierra Foothills Overlanders! lots of OB members in your area for meet-ups.

Steve_OR

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Oregen
Member #

Welcome from the Sierra Foothills Overlanders! lots of OB members in your area for meet-ups.
Where at around the Sierra foothills area? I grew up in Granite Bay and spent a good portion of my life also Emigrant gap. I also spent a few years on the other side of the Sierra Nevada’s in Carson City.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Where at around the Sierra foothills area? I grew up in Granite Bay and spent a good portion of my life also Emigrant gap. I also spent a few years on the other side of the Sierra Nevada’s in Carson City.
I am in Placerville, we have members from Sac, El Dorado and Amador Counties.

Murse

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Grants Pass, Oregon, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Setters
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7ZCG
Service Branch
Army
Welcome, from Southern Oregon here. We just took a trip up to the blue pool and along the McKenzie river. Love Oregon.