Enthusiast II

Victoria, Australia
First Name
Timothy
Last Name
Mayo
Member #

G'day everyone,

Very happy and excited to be here. I have wanted to join this community for a while now and finally took the plunge.

My name is Tim and I am from Australia. I have owned a 4wd for about 5 years now and have explored a lot of places in my local area. It is one of my favourite pastimes, getting the car ready for me and my soon to be wife for an adventure away from the city and getting into nature.

One of our dreams is to take a long working holiday together and go to North America, get a vehicle and explore as many places as we can. I have seen heaps of photos of the national parks in Canada and the US, they look absolutely spectacular.

Along with exploring/overlanding/camping I love nature and Wildlife from Australia and the world.

I look forward to meeting anyone on here from any part of the world.

Cheers,

Tim

Aussie571

Local Expert, Australia NSW

Builder II

Hillvue NSW, Australia
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Altona
Member #

G'day everyone,

Very happy and excited to be here. I have wanted to join this community for a while now and finally took the plunge.

My name is Tim and I am from Australia. I have owned a 4wd for about 5 years now and have explored a lot of places in my local area. It is one of my favourite pastimes, getting the car ready for me and my soon to be wife for an adventure away from the city and getting into nature.

One of our dreams is to take a long working holiday together and go to North America, get a vehicle and explore as many places as we can. I have seen heaps of photos of the national parks in Canada and the US, they look absolutely spectacular.

Along with exploring/overlanding/camping I love nature and Wildlife from Australia and the world.

Cheers,

Tim
Hi Tim...Welcome from Tamworth NSW!

Reactions: Mitoyam

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi Björn,

Glad to meet you, love to explore Europe one day as well.

Tim
Let me know when you will come to Europe! Happy to show you some nice place here then!

To travel around Australia for a longer time, is a dream! I was already close to it twice when I was in Vladivostok, Russia. Once I didn't have enough time to ship on and the other time I had other plans. There are so many beautiful places to see on earth!

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
G'day everyone,

Cheers,

Tim
Hello Tim, a warm welcome from Phoenix. Congratulations on your up coming nuptials. If you ever find yourself in the area please feel free to reach out.

Reactions: Mitoyam

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
G'day everyone,

Cheers,

Tim
Tim,
In addition to the info I gave you in your other post, if you do decide to come to North America don't forget to get on some of those regional pages and ask questions.

Mitoyam

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Victoria, Australia
First Name
Timothy
Last Name
Mayo
Member #

G'day everyone,

Cheers,

Tim
Hello Tim, a warm welcome from Phoenix. Congratulations on your up coming nuptials. If you ever find yourself in the area please feel free to reach out.
Cheers mate, I'll be sure to reach out if I'm ever in Phoenix.

Reactions: freak4life

Mitoyam

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Victoria, Australia
First Name
Timothy
Last Name
Mayo
Member #

G'day everyone,

Cheers,

Tim
Tim,
In addition to the info I gave you in your other post, if you do decide to come to North America don't forget to get on some of those regional pages and ask questions.
Thanks again for the info, I have been on the Aussie ones already but I do come across then I'll definitely check out the North America ones, thanks again.

Reactions: Aussie571