Contributor III

Colorado Springs, CO
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Frew
Member #

Hi Everyone!

After being a lurker and watching Michael's videos for the past several years, I finally decided to officially join the community. After living most of my life in the San Francisco Bay area, I made huge move two years ago to Colorado Springs, CO. I moved my career, my wife and four girls, and our life so that we could be right at the base of the Rockies. This allows us to be in the mountains in just a matter of minutes as opposed to hours!

I just purchased a brand new 2018 RAM 2500 Cummins, which will be getting a full Prospector XL build in the next couple of weeks, so keep your eyes open for the build thread if you are interested.

Last edited:
Reactions: Qaz

Qaz

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Colorado, USA
First Name
Qaz
Last Name
Mon
Member #

Hello from someone also in Colorado Springs! So many trails and amazing camping places for us around here right?

Prospector

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Colorado Springs, CO
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Frew
Member #

Hello from someone also in Colorado Springs! So many trails and amazing camping places for us around here right?
Hi Qaz- Thanks for the welcome! Great to know that there is another Springs local! No joke about infinite places to go. We have been out to hit trails in and around Ouray, did Engineer's Pass, Lake Clohesy (awesome trail), and just got back from Crested Butte this past weekend. Got a few quick weekend trips coming up to Tarryall and some surrounding areas. My new rig goes in on Sept 9th and will be back on the 20th, so we'll be out and about for sure after that.

What are some of you favorite areas?

Reactions: Qaz