New Member From CO

• HTML tutorial

Boconnor303

Rank 0

Traveler I

Boulder
Hello all,
I've been following this site for a while now and for some reason haven't joined up until now. Thank you all for the great information I've gained here up to this point!

My rig is a 2003 4Runner V8. Following the best advice I've ever read at t4r.org... Ive got none of the cool lifts or armor and it's mostly stock for now, besides things I use every trip like lights, awning, custom drawers, uhf/vhf etc... She gets me where I need to go for the time being and that's plenty. But plans are always in the works

Bryan

Reactions: Daniel Etter

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello all,
I've been following this site for a while now and for some reason haven't joined up until now. Thank you all for the great information I've gained here up to this point!

My rig is a 2003 4Runner V8. Following the best advice I've ever read at t4r.org... Ive got none of the cool lifts or armor and it's mostly stock for now, besides things I use every trip like lights, awning, custom drawers, uhf/vhf etc... She gets me where I need to go for the time being and that's plenty. But plans are always in the works

Bryan
Hello Bryan and welcome to OB! Nice looking 4Runner. Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!