• HTML tutorial

Fueltilities

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Colorado
Member #

824E8487-9616-4CBC-A820-412B92AC6475.jpeg Hey all,

I stumbled across OB through social media. I had no idea something like this existed for 4x4’s of all types with outdoor adventure and trail riding in mind. I grew up in the Denver Metro area and got involved with 4-Wheeling when I had an ‘03 Wrangler. I spent a lot of time and money into that hobby until I left for the military after HS. Years later and I’m just recently separated and in the Air National Guard to focus on school full time.

I no longer have a Jeep, but I do have a 2012 Nissan Xterra. I’m hoping to outfit it with some light mods down the road and meeting up with members for some trail rides!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

View attachment 37552 Hey all,

I stumbled across OB through social media. I had no idea something like this existed for 4x4’s of all types with outdoor adventure and trail riding in mind. I grew up in the Denver Metro area and got involved with 4-Wheeling when I had an ‘03 Wrangler. I spent a lot of time and money into that hobby until I left for the military after HS. Years later and I’m just recently separated and in the Air National Guard to focus on school full time.

I no longer have a Jeep, but I do have a 2012 Nissan Xterra. I’m hoping to outfit it with some light mods down the road and meeting up with members for some trail rides!
Hi Fueltilities and welcome to OB! Nice looking Xterra! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
Welcome from Austin, TX. Have fun equipping your Nissan Xterra for Overlanding. Don't let the build hold you back from having adventures now. Your rig is capable already, get out and have a adventure.

Reactions: Zerobird

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

View attachment 37552 Hey all,

Hello and welcome to the OB crew...look forward to seeing your build and adventures

old_man

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WØNUT Extra
I haven't formally joined any chapter. I have only been on here less than two weeks. At the moment I am between jobs so as soon as I get something nailed down, I will be paying for a membership.

Fueltilities

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Colorado
Member #

I haven't formally joined any chapter. I have only been on here less than two weeks. At the moment I am between jobs so as soon as I get something nailed down, I will be paying for a membership.
Gotcha. I just ordered for the emblem/membership. Look up the OB Rocky Mountain group, though. I imagine it helps network Coloradans with putting together trail rides/meets. Also, sweet XJ.

JDGreens

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Englewood Co.
Member #

DSCN1804 (1024x768).jpg Hey there fueltilities, from Englewood Co. I have just signed up with OB also
, been wheeling for about 5 yrs. Love the trails here in Colorado and want to explore more on multi-days trips. First over-land trip was from Montrose to Moab. I also belong to a great local group (FR 4x4) that is not vehicle specific in fact went wheeling with a guy that has built a very nice Xterra, we have a trail run planned for Sunday at the gulches

Last edited:
Reactions: Chadlyb

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

View attachment 37756 Hey there from Englewood Co. I have just signed up with OB been wheeling for about 5 yrs. Love the trails here in Colorado and want to explore more on multi-days trips. First over-land trip was from Montrose to Moab. I also belong to a great local group (FR 4x4) that is not vehicle specific in fact went wheeling with a guy that has built a very nice Xterra, we have a trail run planned for Sunday at the gulches
Hey Jd and welcome to OB! Nice looking rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

View attachment 37756 Hey there from Englewood Co. I have just signed up with OB been wheeling for about 5 yrs. Love the trails here in Colorado and want to explore more on multi-days trips. First over-land trip was from Montrose to Moab. I also belong to a great local group (FR 4x4) that is not vehicle specific in fact went wheeling with a guy that has built a very nice Xterra, we have a trail run planned for Sunday at the gulches
Hello JD and welcome to the OB crew...nice looking jeep and look forward to seeing your build and adventures

Reactions: JDGreens

Gary Bzzz

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Boulder, CO
Member #

No we met at the Holligan open house last year. I'm building the XJ trailer, We need to get some of the members of OB in the Colorado area together and try and do a trip this next summer!!!
Totally agree about getting a group from CO together on a trip - I'm fairly new to the OB crew and here in Boulder, heads up- I'm planning start a Meetup soon either in the Boulder, Golden, or Denver area and possibly a rotating location to facilitate the planning of some trips throughout the region.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk