Contributor III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Kiraly
Member #

Hey all!

Super excited to be a part of the Overland Bound Community!!

Are there any others out there in the Chicagoland area?

I am fairly new to Overlanding but a seasoned Roadtripper and Camper. Still building out my Rig, which is a 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland. I look forward to meeting folks and can hopefully meet up with some people soon!

Here's a photo!

Attachments

N8roro

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hey all!

Super excited to be a part of the Overland Bound Community!!

Are there any others out there in the Chicagoland area?

I am fairly new to Overlanding but a seasoned Roadtripper and Camper. Still building out my Rig, which is a 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland. I look forward to meeting folks and can hopefully meet up with some people soon!

Here's a photo!
I'm in Evanston and the same boat as you. Hiked and camped a lot before marriage, and now the kids are old enough to have fun car camping. So excited about that! Still tricking out the ride and studying maps and message boards for fun trips. Unfortunately, it seems like our immediate area is too flat and fertile so there's not much natural area left so we need to drive a ways. The Ozarks, the Smokies and the UP are on my list. Let me know if you find anything closer.

Wanderlost

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Caledonia, Illinois
Member #

Welcome from Rockford! Keep an eye on this forum and/or the Midwest Overland Bound Facebook page for an upcoming (probably in May) meet-n-greet at a local (McHenry) offroad park.