Tucson, AZ
First Name
Brien
Last Name
Wankel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K7XPO
Welcome from Arizona! I've been thinking about looking for an M-416 to pull around. How do you like it? Did you have to do a lot of rehab on it after purchasing?

Reactions: Brant Moore

Brant Moore

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Canyon, Texas
Member #

Welcome from Arizona! I've been thinking about looking for an M-416 to pull around. How do you like it? Did you have to do a lot of rehab on it after purchasing?
I lucked into one that was pretty much done. I just changed a few things on it to suit me.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: brien

brien

Sonoran Space Program
Staff member

Off-Road Ranger I

Tucson, AZ
First Name
Brien
Last Name
Wankel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K7XPO
Good to hear on both accounts. Did you pick it up from a surplus store or some other way? Here in Tucson we have a big government surplus vehicle store that i've heard can get their hands on trailers, too. One of these days I'll swing by there and talk to somebody

Brant Moore

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Canyon, Texas
Member #

Good to hear on both accounts. Did you pick it up from a surplus store or some other way? Here in Tucson we have a big government surplus vehicle store that i've heard can get their hands on trailers, too. One of these days I'll swing by there and talk to somebody
I purchased mine from an individual locally.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: brien

Red Beard

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler I

Mexia, Texas
Member #

Welcome from Mexia, Texas. We have had 2 FJs and loved them but alas the lack of space made us go a different direction.

Look me up if you are ever in CenTex.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk