Oakville, ON, Canada
First Name
Stacey
Last Name
Quartermaine
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
NA
Hello from the soon to be great white north. Thanks for adding me to the forum. First year exploring around Ontario, mix of park camping as well as some minor off-road exploring. Looking forward to learning from others as well as seeing what events and resources there are for us Canadians. Enjoy. Pic below is from our fist outing - Minna Lake, part of the Haliburton Wildlife Forest. Fun times. Truck is stock, had the rack made by Overland Racks Canada (believe that he is part of this group) and the tent is the entry level Smittybilt. Any questions, fire away. Cheers. truck camp 1.jpg

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello from the soon to be great white north. Thanks for adding me to the forum. First year exploring around Ontario, mix of park camping as well as some minor off-road exploring. Looking forward to learning from others as well as seeing what events and resources there are for us Canadians. Enjoy. Pic below is from our fist outing - Minna Lake, part of the Haliburton Wildlife Forest. Fun times. Truck is stock, had the rack made by Overland Racks Canada (believe that he is part of this group) and the tent is the entry level Smittybilt. Any questions, fire away. Cheers. View attachment 171708
Welcome to Overland Bound
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @ryancarman
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Welcome to OB!

Nice looking setup!

I was in Ontario in 2015 when we were traveling across North America. Very nice there and a lot to see! Spontaneously I think of the Terry Fox memorial and the famous Wawa goose.

Paula - Canadian Explorer

Rank VI

Influencer I

Okotoks, AB, Canada
First Name
Paula
Last Name
Ponte
Member #

Hello from the soon to be great white north. Thanks for adding me to the forum. First year exploring around Ontario, mix of park camping as well as some minor off-road exploring. Looking forward to learning from others as well as seeing what events and resources there are for us Canadians. Enjoy. Pic below is from our fist outing - Minna Lake, part of the Haliburton Wildlife Forest. Fun times. Truck is stock, had the rack made by Overland Racks Canada (believe that he is part of this group) and the tent is the entry level Smittybilt. Any questions, fire away. Cheers. View attachment 171708
Another Canuck! Nice! Welcome. I just discovered the group today, and joined. Hope one day you’ll come out West. Stay safe.

Steward I

Nisku, Alberta, Canada
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Westfall
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
RamRunner78
Nice and welcome all my fellow Canadians!!! Hope to cross paths sooner or later, I'm all over the map lol. Being from Windsor Ontario originally and migrated west to Alberta for work with a short stint in BC for a year I've seen lots but not all of this beautiful country, hope once the covid restrictions clear to head south to see some parks on the other side of the border.

Paula - Canadian Explorer

Rank VI

Influencer I

Okotoks, AB, Canada
First Name
Paula
Last Name
Ponte
Member #

Nice and welcome all my fellow Canadians!!! Hope to cross paths sooner or later, I'm all over the map lol. Being from Windsor Ontario originally and migrated west to Alberta for work with a short stint in BC for a year I've seen lots but not all of this beautiful country, hope once the covid restrictions clear to head south to see some parks on the other side of the border.
I hear you! Can't wait to hit the road on a long trip! Keeping fingers and toes crossed we will fight his Covid! Or at least learn to live with it! I think overlanding is going to grow as a favorite thing to do in this new era of viruses!
Cheers!

Rath

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member III

Manitoba, Canada
First Name
Rath
Last Name
Adventures
Member #

Trail_pilot

Rank III

Enthusiast III

First Name
James
Last Name
Girard
I'm really late to this party but welcome! Plenty of Ontarians in here but a lot are fairly quiet I have found lol. Nice looking setup!

JeepsterPete

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Hawkesbury, Ontario, Canada
First Name
Pierre
Last Name
Dubois
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VA3HWK
Welcome to Overland Bound !!