Off-Road Ranger I

Pleasanton, CA, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Czeszynski
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6MVZ
Bought a more streetable offraod vehicle and decided to join this forum! I have been off roading in the Sierras for years now but my previous rigs either had terrible street manners or were way to big for the trail. I finally decided on a 1999 4runner and I am excited to build it. Here is a pic of last weekend from the Blue Lakes, CA area.58769503373__EA7C1D9D-CE2E-4E67-B215-82CB71B6697C.JPG

Ghost

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

North Bonneville, WA, USA
First Name
Trever
Last Name
M
Member #

Welcome to OB from Washington State and nice choice on the 4Runner. I’ve had a couple and my wife drives one. Just sold my 2000 4runner that had over 220k miles on it. It had spent about 75% of the time off road for the past 5-6 years. I have some sellers remorse.

goonlander

Rank 0
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Pleasanton, CA, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Czeszynski
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6MVZ
So far I am loving mine. I use to have a built '98 Jeep Cherokee and it had terrible road manners and could not really fit more than 2 people comfortably. The 4runner is a bit longer so I can fit more people if I wanted to. Iv got some pics of the old Jeep:
IMG_9855.JPG
IMG_0351.JPG

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Bought a more streetable offraod vehicle and decided to join this forum! I have been off roading in the Sierras for years now but my previous rigs either had terrible street manners or were way to big for the trail. I finally decided on a 1999 4runner and I am excited to build it. Here is a pic of last weekend from the Blue Lakes, CA area.View attachment 114416
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.

Overland Bound Meetups

If you have any questions message your Member Representative @Magic Mike, or me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Bought a more streetable offraod vehicle and decided to join this forum! I have been off roading in the Sierras for years now but my previous rigs either had terrible street manners or were way to big for the trail. I finally decided on a 1999 4runner and I am excited to build it. Here is a pic of last weekend from the Blue Lakes, CA area.View attachment 114416
Hello and welcome to the OB crew....nice looking Toy. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Welcome to Overland Bound, great looking rig. What an awesome empty canvass to start with... As @Narbob said I am your U.S. West Member Representative. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me @Magic Mike

Hdj80max

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Olbia, OT, Italia
First Name
Buiaroni
Last Name
Massimo
Member #

Welcome to O.B. from Sardinia 4runner great choice I had an Hi Lux for 10 tears great car now I rUn a landcruiser 80 and I am really happy obout it