Rank V

Advocate I

Alpine, CA
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Jacques
Member #

Nice looking rig welcome from San Diego Ca. Any plans for the build, keep us posted. ✌

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Last edited:
Reactions: jolagues

jolagues

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Carmichael, California, United States
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Olagues
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6QXA
Welcome to Overland Bound from the Sierra Foothills Overlanders! You have two meet-ups in your area.
Sacramento weekly meet-up. Check the meet-up page for details on location for that week.
The Sierra Foothills Overlanders once a month.
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/sierra-foothills-monthly-ob-meetup-11-21-2017.10663/

Once again welcome
Kent

Thanks for the info. Now that my daughter is done with Volleyball my Tuesdays are free and I would like to attend the June meeting. The rally point info says the meeting is from 17:00 Pst to 19:00 PST. Is that accurate? Not sure I can make it by 5pm.

José

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Kent

Thanks for the info. Now that my daughter is done with Volleyball my Tuesdays are free and I would like to attend the June meeting. The rally point info says the meeting is from 17:00 Pst to 19:00 PST. Is that accurate? Not sure I can make it by 5pm.

José

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
We get there at 6:30-6:45 order food and drinks and get started right at 7:00. Look forward to seeing you there. Once you come to a meeting you can sign up on the roster with your email to receive club info it you want.

Reactions: jolagues