Mickmutante

Rank I
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Bogota D.C.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
HJ3SUA
Almost a 3 years ago (oct/2015) we puchased (my wife and I) our first Pathfinder.
It is a 2000 LE Superlux 3.3l, manual 5 speed transmition, lsd, it still stock.... Cayenne red color, with interior slate - leather package, wood like interior trim, 4 airbags (front and lateral), etc... The car is in great shape, the previous owners take a lot of care on it... And I have all the bills that they have spend in the truck, repairs, taxes...
We bought the Pathy with 247.000km, and now it has almost 265.000km.
For now i have been fixing small things, like restoring the headlight case, the power anthena, new tires and did some lifting.... 1,5" front lift Imal springs (local brand), 1,5" rear lift IronMan springs.

BTW how do i put my OB number in my profile?

Thanks.
PathRed-06 baja.jpg

flyingnome

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Boise, ID
Member #

Welcome welcome! If you go to your profile page you can edit the information. Copy and paste your OB number from the email you received into there. :)

Reactions: Mickmutante

Mickmutante

Rank I
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Bogota D.C.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
HJ3SUA
Welcome welcome! If you go to your profile page you can edit the information. Copy and paste your OB number from the email you received into there. :)
That is what i am looking for... the edit button.. hahahahhaha but i cannot find it! I know that it sounds silly but where is it? Thanks