Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Gilbert, Maricopa, AZ, USA
First Name
Ron
Last Name
Pagliasotti
Member #

Very excited to be here. Been watching the YouTube channel for a awhile, and made the choice to take the leap. Father of 2, and have an amazing girlfriend (with three kids) willing to go on adventures.

New to me: 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4. Ready to be built.

Happy to be here, looking forward to the experience!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Very excited to be here. Been watching the YouTube channel for a awhile, and made the choice to take the leap. Father of 2, and have an amazing girlfriend (with three kids) willing to go on adventures.

Hello and welcome to the OB crew...great Toy for your adventure platform. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

PatriotT4R

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Lillington, NC 27546
Member #

Hello Sir, Welcome to Overland Bound, glad to have you!

brien

Sonoran Space Program
Staff member

Off-Road Ranger I

Tucson, AZ
First Name
Brien
Last Name
Wankel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K7XPO
Welcome to the crew, I'm down in Tucson! We have a strong active membership here in Arizona. Come say hello in the Arizona Overlanders thread, that's the main jumping off point where events in our state are typically discussed and planned. I'm the Overland Bound Regional Director for the Southwest, so gimme a holler if you ever have any questions! I know this is last minute, but there's a meetup this weekend up in the Prescott area: https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/arizona-meetup-plus-overnight-adventure-02-02-2019.21588/

Reactions: PatriotT4R

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
Welcome to Overland Bound @Dbronco20/#15203! I’m a father of two as well and it was my children that made me want to get back to what I loved to do growing up. We’re happy you’re here and look forward to seeing your adventures with the fam!

Dbronco20/#15203

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

First Name
Ron
Last Name
Pagliasotti
Member #

Welcome to the crew, I'm down in Tucson! We have a strong active membership here in Arizona. Come say hello in the Arizona Overlanders thread, that's the main jumping off point where events in our state are typically discussed and planned. I'm the Overland Bound Regional Director for the Southwest, so gimme a holler if you ever have any questions! I know this is last minute, but there's a meetup this weekend up in the Prescott area: https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/arizona-meetup-plus-overnight-adventure-02-02-2019.21588/
Hey! Thanks for the warm greeting and invite for this weekend. It’s so refreshing and encouraging to have people reach out and be so welcoming into this community.

I can’t make this weekend, but really appreciate the invite.

I plan on making the Off-road EXPO in Scottsdale event, so I hope to meet some OB folks there if possible.

If you don’t mind I am having some issues with the map and seeing member areas. I have been needing to log in every time I click a link or access the site while on the site. Is that a thing, or is it just me possibility?

Thanks for the help - and appreciate the reach out.

Dbronco20/#15203

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

First Name
Ron
Last Name
Pagliasotti
Member #

Welcome to Overland Bound @Dbronco20/#15203! I’m a father of two as well and it was my children that made me want to get back to what I loved to do growing up. We’re happy you’re here and look forward to seeing your adventures with the fam!
That’s exactly what I am doing. Going back to basics!

Thanks for the note!

Reactions: Wawa Skittletits

Dbronco20/#15203

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

First Name
Ron
Last Name
Pagliasotti
Member #

Sorry Brien - sorry for the miss post, getting used to forum post set up. Thanks for the invite

brien

Sonoran Space Program
Staff member

Off-Road Ranger I

Tucson, AZ
First Name
Brien
Last Name
Wankel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K7XPO
If you don’t mind I am having some issues with the map and seeing member areas. I have been needing to log in every time I click a link or access the site while on the site. Is that a thing, or is it just me possibility?
Definitely sounds like something is broken, I'm sending you a private message! (upper right corner of the page, click your avatar, then the envelope icon)

Dbronco20/#15203

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

First Name
Ron
Last Name
Pagliasotti
Member #

Welcome from Colorado! Good Name
Hey Griz - Thanks

I’m originally from CO, so I’m a Bronco lifer.

Tough year, but hopeful for next year.

Brian Dawkins (20) was one of my favorite players, that’s what the 20 is for.

Big day for Den fans tomorrow with Pat being inducted.

Thanks for the note

Reactions: Drengr