Enthusiast III

Cypress, CA, USA
First Name
Garrett
Last Name
Metzger
Member #

Hey everyone,
My name is Garrett. I'm new here. I'm from cypress, CA. I just picked up my first 1994 land cruiser. It has 3 inch OME suspension, 35 inch tires and its tripple locked!! Super stoked to take this rig out with my family, while also teaching our son solid morals and values. I really look forward to meeting new people and learning new things.

Reactions: Chadlyb

JB4TRUCKS

Rank II
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Brea
First Name
JB
Last Name
Blakely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
HM6HHK
Hey welcome,
I grew up off Lincoln and Valley View in late 70's. Up in Brea now. Looking for north OC folks for trips and rig projects. Keep in touch

Reactions: Karrettadventures17

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone,
My name is Garrett. I'm new here. I'm from cypress, CA. I just picked up my first 1994 land cruiser. It has 3 inch OME suspension, 35 inch tires and its tripple locked!! Super stoked to take this rig out with my family, while also teaching our son solid morals and values. I really look forward to meeting new people and learning new things.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.
If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Chingon Granpa

Rank III

Enthusiast III

la mirada ca
First Name
Chuck
Last Name
Chavez
Member #

Hey everyone,
La mirada..whats up neighbor

Karrettadventures17

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Cypress, CA, USA
First Name
Garrett
Last Name
Metzger
Member #

Hey welcome,
I grew up off Lincoln and Valley View in late 70's. Up in Brea now. Looking for north OC folks for trips and rig projects. Keep in touch

No kidding. I'm off Ball and Bloomfield. I try to go camping at least once a month and am always a go for a day or weekend run.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey everyone,
Hello Garrett and welcome to the OB crew...always glad to add another Toy to the group...look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.