Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Okinawa, Japan
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Niitani
Member #

I’m on the other side of the state Columbus/Phenix City al area would love to meet up some time

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Yes I need more friends out in the area since I'll be coming from California

KuroGin

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Okinawa, Japan
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Niitani
Member #

We actually have our first meet and greet scheduled for this Saturday. This is the first group meeting in the Atlanta area since I've joined.
Well darn I won't be there [emoji58] I will be driving into town around Oct 5th. Im doing a cross country drive with my puppy coast to coast trip !!

Reactions: WillRunner

WillRunner

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loganville, GA
Member #

Well darn I won't be there [emoji58] I will be driving into town around Oct 5th. Im doing a cross country drive with my puppy coast to coast trip !!
That sounds like an awesome trip! Have you planned your route yet? Will you detour and take any back roads or make stops at any points of interest along the way?

Sent from my SM-G930V using OB Talk mobile app

KuroGin

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Okinawa, Japan
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Niitani
Member #

That sounds like an awesome trip! Have you planned your route yet? Will you detour and take any back roads or make stops at any points of interest along the way?

Sent from my SM-G930V using OB Talk mobile app
I have a rough route, and no detours yet still trying to find the best route. I will be recording my trip and posting it up

WillRunner

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loganville, GA
Member #

I have a rough route, and no detours yet still trying to find the best route. I will be recording my trip and posting it up
Cool! Coming from California I would recommend taking I-40 (Route 66), it's much more scenic than I-10...
Crossing the Colorado River is way more scenic than I-10
You'd be pretty close to the Grand Canyon, if you want to stop there, Flag Staff is really nice and the KOA there is one of the best I've stayed at.
Just a couple thoughts...

Reactions: KuroGin

KuroGin

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Okinawa, Japan
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Niitani
Member #

Cool! Coming from California I would recommend taking I-40 (Route 66), it's much more scenic than I-10...
Crossing the Colorado River is way more scenic than I-10
You'd be pretty close to the Grand Canyon, if you want to stop there, Flag Staff is really nice and the KOA there is one of the best I've stayed at.
Just a couple thoughts...
Awesome thanks for the tips i will definitely check it out