Launch Member

Contributor I

West Rupert, VT 05776, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
M
Member #

Hi guys. I love the forum and the youtube channel! What an awesome community and resource!

I guess a little bio about me?

I'm John. I grew up camping, hunting, fishing etc. I've finally decided that I've had enough of the rat race and bs in this area. At 40 I'm currently throwing my life in a dumpster, selling my home and am setting up my Tundra for exploring and adventures to come for myself and my two dogs. So I can explore VT while house hunting. Then plan a trip out west once I establish a "home base" To explore all the amazing stuff you guys have out there!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi guys. I love the forum and the youtube channel! What an awesome community and resource!

I'm John. I grew up camping, hunting, fishing etc. I've finally decided that I've had enough of the rat race and bs in this area. At 40 I'm currently throwing my life in a dumpster, selling my home and am setting up my Tundra for exploring and adventures to come for myself and my two dogs. So I can explore VT while house hunting. Then plan a trip out west once I establish a "home base" To explore all the amazing stuff you guys have out there!
Hello John and welcome to the OB crew....great vehicle for your adventure platform. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Welding Goats

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Ronn
Last Name
Reeger
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRXB227
Welcome to the forum from West Texas. Best wishes for many wonderful adventures!

PatriotT4R

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Lillington, NC 27546
Member #

Hello ... Welcome to the Overland Bound Community ... nice to have you on board!

Reactions: Badlatitude