Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Corvallis, OR, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Perry
Member #

Hello Everyone I am a new member (waiting on my OB member number, I just paid for it this afternoon),

I'm Tyler and I'm located in Corvallis Oregon, Originally from Reno NV. I am currently driving a 2007 Nissan Xterra SE w/ upgraded gearing and an m226 swap (with e-locker), radflo 2.0 extended travel coilovers upfront, bilstein 5100's in the rear (ordering 2.5 radflo with remote reservoirs soon), OME HD 7 leaf leafpacks in the rear alongside a 2" bodylift.

I also have a dual viair 450C and 2gallon airtank for convenience, and ashrockworks front end, and a maxgear rear bumper w/ tirecarrier and 2 jerrycan carrier. I now also have a bearcat 980SSB CB that I'm still working on setting up.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello Everyone I am a new member (waiting on my OB member number, I just paid for it this afternoon),

I'm Tyler and I'm located in Corvallis Oregon, Originally from Reno NV. I am currently driving a 2007 Nissan Xterra SE w/ upgraded gearing and an m226 swap (with e-locker), radflo 2.0 extended travel coilovers upfront, bilstein 5100's in the rear (ordering 2.5 radflo with remote reservoirs soon), OME HD 7 leaf leafpacks in the rear alongside a 2" bodylift.

I also have a dual viair 450C and 2gallon airtank for convenience, and ashrockworks front end, and a maxgear rear bumper w/ tirecarrier and 2 jerrycan carrier. I now also have a bearcat 980SSB CB that I'm still working on setting up.

Merry Christmas and welcome to the OB crew neighbor....good looking rig. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Welcome from eastern Oregon,
You are in the US Northwest Region, @Kent R is the acting Regional Director, @Gabriel Bozeman and I are your Regional Member Representatives. If you have any questions or concerns we are here to help you.
Nice lookin X, hope to see you on the trails

DRTMaverick

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Corvallis, OR, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Perry
Member #

Thanks! How long does it usually take to get my OB member number? I figure probably later today after one of the directors gets online? I'm excited, I know it'll take a few weeks to get my emblems (I got two) but when they come I'll figure out where to stick them on the X.

When I get my member number I take it I'll have access to different forums as well?

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Welcome! What a rig you have! Super cool. Feel free to PM me if you need anything!

Munga Brown

US Northwest Region Member Rep Oregon
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central OR Coast
First Name
Martin
Last Name
S.
Member #

Heya Tyler, welcome to the forum! I LOVE your X!!! I’m just across the coast range about an hour away. We’ll have to hook up for a beer one o’ these days!

Anvil Overlander

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Pedee, OR, USA
First Name
jason
Last Name
smith
Member #

Hey welcome Tyler to OB. I'm just a couple hills NW from Corvallis in a small of Pedee. Glad to see new members and it shouldn't take long to get your emblems. Nice rig.

DRTMaverick

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Corvallis, OR, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Perry
Member #

Thanks everyone for the welcome! I'm looking forward to checking out the local off-roading areas. I've been living in Corvallis a little over a year now, we were living in La Grande and prior to that Portland (so I've bounced around Oregon a bit over the past decade). I grew up in Reno though so I'm familiar with that area too.

If there are any meet-ups or mod-days in store let me know! I finally got a CB for my birthday/christmas gift and I need to learn how to tune it.

Heya Tyler, welcome to the forum! I LOVE your X!!! I’m just across the coast range about an hour away. We’ll have to hook up for a beer one o’ these days!
I'm always down! I have weekends off- I am planning on hitting up the coast near Dunes City area here around January 10th-12th for some off-roading and some clamming and crabbing. If you're interested I'll make it an event!

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hi Tyler welcome to OB. Also welcome to fellow Oregonian. I'm down in Grants Pass. Love the pics of your rig. My emblem came a few days after joining but not too long. Look forward to meeting you sometime and maybe doing some sort of trip.