New member based out of tacoma Wa

• HTML tutorial

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey completely new to overlanding and off roading lol so right now I’m just workin. With a table some wood ,a cooler and a 5 year old
Hello neighbor and welcome to the OB crew....look forward to seeing your adventures. Keeping it simple is great and you can figure out what you need as you go.

Reactions: Jedi

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Arlington, WA, USA
First Name
Brie
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
Hey completely new to overlanding and off roading lol so right now I’m just workin. With a table some wood ,a cooler and a 5 year old
Welcome to Overland Bound @Antonio198622! Don't be fooled by all the massive amounts of overland gear on the market; with the basics covered, you can experience great adventures that you and your 5 year old will never forget. The basics are water, food, shelter, and a vehicle to get you there. Up here in the PNW, there is so much to do that you can spend years exploring without ever having to leave the state of Washington. I highly recommend checking out the Overland Bound NorthWest Region forum [link] so that you can get to know what is going on in your part of the state and who your neighbors are. Events are also posted on the Rally Point system [link], so you might want to check that out as well.

I know that @Sarge368 was working on planning a meetup [link] in the South Sound area, so you might want to check out the conversation and join in the fun.

I look forward to meeting you in person someday! Until then, if you need anything feel free to hit me up on the forums: @Jedi.