Rank IV

Advocate III

Portland, OR, USA
First Name
Nicholas
Last Name
Morpus
Member #

Hey everyone! New to Overland Bound. I joined because I wanted to find other enthusiasts in the area (and I’m relatively new to overlanding) and I found this group.

I’m always looking for people to run with, local or not, so I’ll be on the lookout for any events and meetups. Also in the future I’ll probably be looking for some advice on my rig. I’m decently knowledgeable but I’m always open to learn more.

Attachments

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Welcome Nicholas,
I’m the Northwest Director. @jcgraves3 is your closest member representative. There are plenty of people around Portland to get something going. There is a trail ride/ campout in southern Oregon Saturday morning through Sunday.
Keep an eye on the Overland Bound Meetups (Northwest Filter)

Meamber Maps help you locate members close to you and send messages back and forth for trip planning.

Lastly; Keep an eye on Overland Bound By Region for news and up to date trail information.

Welcome once again Nicholas.

Mike Rose
Northwest Director
Overland Bound

Reactions: nmorpus

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hey everyone! New to Overland Bound. I joined because I wanted to find other enthusiasts in the area (and I’m relatively new to overlanding) and I found this group.

I’m always looking for people to run with, local or not, so I’ll be on the lookout for any events and meetups. Also in the future I’ll probably be looking for some advice on my rig. I’m decently knowledgeable but I’m always open to learn more.
Welcome from Phoenix, nice runner!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Welcome to Overland Bound
Your Regional Director is @M Rose for additional help or information.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

jcgraves3

NorthWest Region Member Rep's Portland OR
Investor

Influencer I

Crescent City, Putnam County, Florida, United States
First Name
John
Last Name
Graves
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7RJJ

Hello Nicholas,

Just saying hi, and welcoming you to Overland Bound. I'm the Portland area rep.. Please reach out if you have any questions..

Cheers,

John