New member and happy to be here

• HTML tutorial

The Adventure Taco

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Carmichael CA
Member #

So I am a new member to the community but not to the outdoors.

I have a 2014 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport with some modifications I will touch upon at a later date. I live in Sacramento CA and I would say I am experienced off-road but there is always something new to learn...

I look forward to adding to the community and learning from the community!IMG_20180723_082012_190.jpegIMG_20180718_072414_915.jpegIMG_20180702_105314_621.jpeg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

I have a 2014 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport with some modifications I will touch upon at a later date. I live in Sacramento CA and I would say I am experienced off-road but there is always something new to learn...

I look forward to adding to the community and learning from the community!View attachment 62997View attachment 62998View attachment 62999

Hello and welcome to the OB crew...great looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

I look forward to adding to the community and learning from the community!View attachment 62997View attachment 62998View attachment 62999

Welcome to Overland Bound! There are two meet-up’s in your area if you are interested, both are on the meet-up page of the forum and the calendar.

Sierra Foothills Overlanders monthly meeting.

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/sierra-foothills-monthly-ob-meetup-11-21-2017.10663/

Sacramento weekly meet-up.