New member #6345 from SoCal

• HTML tutorial

Desertbound1024

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Escondido California (SoCal)
Member #

What's up guys, just joined and figured I'd introduce myself. My name is gavin, I'm 21 and I live in Escondido. I picked up a 2017 tacoma DCSB sr5 4cylinder 2wd, as it was all my wife and I could justify spending at the time. It's served me well so far and has gotten me places I didn't expect it to. Eventually I plan to trade it for a 4wd.
Mods so far are Demello bolt on sliders, TRD OR factory wheels and tires, 5100's in front and Baja designs squadron fog lights. The plan is to build a bed rack, get a RTT, get a winch and hidden mount, and possible ARB locker. Everything I do will eventually be swapped to a more capable 4x4. Other than that I plan to just continue to go out and explore new places!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

What's up guys, just joined and figured I'd introduce myself. My name is gavin, I'm 21 and I live in Escondido. I picked up a 2017 tacoma DCSB sr5 4cylinder 2wd, as it was all my wife and I could justify spending at the time. It's served me well so far and has gotten me places I didn't expect it to. Eventually I plan to trade it for a 4wd.
Mods so far are Demello bolt on sliders, TRD OR factory wheels and tires, 5100's in front and Baja designs squadron fog lights. The plan is to build a bed rack, get a RTT, get a winch and hidden mount, and possible ARB locker. Everything I do will eventually be swapped to a more capable 4x4. Other than that I plan to just continue to go out and explore new places!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gavin - welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy the open road!

4runnin

Rank 0

Contributor I

SoCal
Whats up Gavin! Looking forward to seeing pics from you trips to show us how capable that 2wd can be! May the force be with you!!

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
Welcome from Austin, TX. It's the spirit of adventure, not the vehicle that's important. I'm sure you will have lots of fun, getting out in nature, in your rig.