Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Long Island, New York, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Grabowski
Member #

Hello fellow overlanders My name is Greg Im in my early 40's (lol) and Im retiming this year and looking forward to becoming a full time overlander !!!
I live on Long Island NY (Suffolk county) I haVE 2 RIGS IM working with a 06 2500 ram (diesel) and a 2010 Tahoe. Im looking forward to meeting new people and having a good time!

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hello fellow overlanders My name is Greg Im in my early 40's (lol) and Im retiming this year and looking forward to becoming a full time overlander !!!
I live on Long Island NY (Suffolk county) I haVE 2 RIGS IM working with a 06 2500 ram (diesel) and a 2010 Tahoe. Im looking forward to meeting new people and having a good time!
Hi Greg welcome to the OB community. Great to have you on board. Retiring at 40 is pretty good. I'm wondering if you're retiring from the military? Whatever, glad you're part of us.

Reactions: K9Overlander

Munga Brown

US Northwest Region Member Rep Oregon
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central OR Coast
First Name
Martin
Last Name
S.
Member #

I don't know why I'm welcoming you for rubbin' it in with your youthful retirement... Kids....

I'ma be 64 in a couple o' months with no real relief in sight.

I'm yankin' ya, y'know. You're doin' it right retiring at an age where you can enjoy your family & daily life on your terms. That's awesome! Enjoy!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello Greg and welcome to the OB crew....congrats on your retirement. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.