Launch Member

Influencer I

Tracy California
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Castro
Member #

Welcome to the site! Good to see another fellow full-size overlander. Nice truck and camper! Must be a pain parking the beast!

boss324

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Tracy California
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Castro
Member #

nice rig man!! and welcome to overland bound!
that's by far my favorite body style of the chevy trucks.
Although I do like the new trucks too the GMT800 is a very good platform last generation that had real steel bumper on the SUVs.

shorty565

Rank 0

Contributor I

Welcome to the site! Good to see another fellow full-size overlander. Nice truck and camper! Must be a pain parking the beast!
I don't take it downtown Spokane often, I have a company car for that. Most of the parking garages are 7' or less, so I don't fit even without the camper.

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

I don't take it downtown Spokane often, I have a company car for that. Most of the parking garages are 7' or less, so I don't fit even without the camper.
Woah spokane!! Nice man me too!! We should meet up when i get back stateside in a few months. Should be less snow by then lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

maxfederle89

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
Hey there OP. I just joined and have an 02 2500hd. Forest green too! I just wanted to ask, what lift if any are you running and what size tires. Mine is currently sitting with the torsion keys leveled and 265/75r16. I was running a set of 255/85r16 BFG Kmo2 but I had a belt break and the rest were ragged so I just bought some cheapies to get me by. My wife and I were moving so I couldn't afford to get the size I wanted.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk