New Led

• HTML tutorial

Traveler I

Valencia, Venezuela
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Meléndez
Hello Friends, I want to share something new with you. I received a pair of LED technology headlights from a company in the United States called Primelux with the intention of doing different lighting tests during my trips and expeditions, which I started recently during the month of January and although I have not done long trips , I have only visited places at 200 kms from home during the weekends I had to take advantage of the night to return home.

Previously I used a 55-watt led set which they illuminated moderately and was never satisfied although they improved significantly but now, this pair of 160 watt LEDs each illuminate perfectly to depth and to the sides with clear lighting in curves and straight lines.

When we drive on roads we do not know, it is advisable to have an auxiliary lighting set that prevents unevenness, ditches and obstacles that we do not expect and we have time to avoid them or slow down in advance what does not happen with the original illumination of the car.

In addition to the ends of the defense I have installed a couple of mini bars from a local Venezuelan company called Look, which helps the lighting to the sides and cuts. This game is enough for me since I do not like so much outlandish and oversized equipment.

Later I will be sharing more information about the trips, tests and premieres of equipment that come to my hands so that we are feeding on what we do in lifestyle.

Tell us how you equip your van and what kind of lighting you use and how it has helped you.
IMG_7581.JPG
20180111_101607.jpg
7.jpg

SgtMac

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Tucson, AZ 85747, USA
First Name
Jon
Last Name
McGuire
Member #

Service Branch
USAF Ret.
I have been looking at the Primelux lights on Amazon, thinking of mounting them on my Tacoma. Are the ones you have the Spot Beam pattern, your lens look a little different then the ones on Amazon.
http://a.co/gMFhpCZ

Edit: I just noticed the diffused cover for the lights.

Reactions: Daniel Melendez

Traveler I

Valencia, Venezuela
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Meléndez
I have been looking at the Primelux lights on Amazon, thinking of mounting them on my Tacoma. Are the ones you have the Spot Beam pattern, your lens look a little different then the ones on Amazon.
http://a.co/gMFhpCZ

Edit: I just noticed the diffused cover for the lights.
each box brings two cover one smooth and one diffuser that allows the expansion of light. I use one of depth and the other with the cover diffuser that allows me to do the double configuration.

Reactions: SgtMac