New in fort worth

• HTML tutorial

Marty clock

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Rendon, Texas
Member #

Glad to find ob. My wife and I went camping in big bend nat. Park and got hooked after driving the 26 mile old ore rd. We are learning everything we can and looking forward to the next adventure. We have a 2015 ford f150 fx4. I would post a picture but havent figured that out yet. Or maybe i did.20170527_163053.jpg

Craig M

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Haslet, Texas, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
M
Member #

Thanks is there anything locally where ob gets together
What @Chris Jones said! I think this is the first one, and looks like it will likely be monthly. I thought about trying to put together something staggering that one monthly, on the Fort Worth side. So one in Dallas, 2 weeks later one in Fort Worth. I figured I would bring it up, especially to any Tarrant County people, at the Dallas meet on the 17th.

Of course I don't know if I am going to actually like any of these people yet, so we'll see. :sunglasses:

Reactions: Marty clock

Marty clock

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Rendon, Texas
Member #

What @Chris Jones said! I think this is the first one, and looks like it will likely be monthly. I thought about trying to put together something staggering that one monthly, on the Fort Worth side. So one in Dallas, 2 weeks later one in Fort Worth. I figured I would bring it up, especially to any Tarrant County people, at the Dallas meet on the 17th.

Of course I don't know if I am going to actually like any of these people yet, so we'll see. :sunglasses:
And you and i know life is too short to live in dallas

Reactions: Craig M

Craig M

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Haslet, Texas, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
M
Member #

You've got that right! If I didn't work in Las Colinas I would never cross the Tarrant / Dallas County line! :p

Marty clock

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Rendon, Texas
Member #

yes sir. I'm an electrician and work all over the metroplex but it always feels wrong when I pass 360. hopefully I will see you there if I don't have to work.

Reactions: Craig M

Amartinez34

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

Miami, Fl
Member #

Welcome to the fam Marty... Really liking the red on the f150... my wife and I got bit recently by the bug as well. Waiting for it to cool down before we go out again ourselves as we have two little ones. We're out in FL.

Sent from my SM-G950U using OB Talk mobile app

Marty clock

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Rendon, Texas
Member #

Are there many good overland opportunities in Florida. From what i have found so far it require about 6 hours to get to the good ones here. Hoping for another opportunity soon. How/where did you get hooked

Amartinez34

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

Miami, Fl
Member #

Are there many good overland opportunities in Florida. From what i have found so far it require about 6 hours to get to the good ones here. Hoping for another opportunity soon. How/where did you get hooked
For the more traditional offroading, yes. You'll have to drive a minimum of 4 hours... however, there's plenty off beach driving, keys camping, and coastal related adventures that are just within an hour or two...

Sent from my SM-G950U using OB Talk mobile app