North Idaho, ID, USA
First Name
George
Last Name
Oakley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Pending
Time for a quick introduction. I live in Coeur d’Alene, ID. I just purchased a New 4Runner TRD Prem. last month. Amazon has been busy! 3” lift wheels & tires, Warn semi hidden winch bumper, warn VR-10 winch. LEDs galore. Overland Equipped 100 amp accessory sub panel. It it also my driver so I opted for AMP power boards.
I was shopping for a roof tent and next thing you know I’m dragging home a Adventure Box Boondock edition trailer with a rooftop tent mounted on top.
Trust me I’m far from done!
I have wheeled all over the PNW and lower B.C. I was a member of RRR4X4. Rainier Ridge Rams - Portal as well as a member of Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association For many years. Looking forward to getting to know this community and explore some trails!

Reactions: reaver

Ghost

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

North Bonneville, WA, USA
First Name
Trever
Last Name
M
Member #

Welcome from Washington! Also having a 4Runner (technically my wife’s) I’m always interested in 4Runner & Tacoma build threads and would love to see what you end up with. Again welcome to OB!

MadFish

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Veradale, Spokane Valley, WA, USA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Harrison
Member #

Welcome!
I'm in the Spokane area and have a 16 4runner Trail I'm building up. I'm new to the INW and overloading in general so I"m going to try to make the next rally point around here.