New here

• HTML tutorial

JDGreens

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Englewood Co.
Member #

Welcome, you will get lots of opportunities to capture some great photos when your out exploring. I like taking some photos, but not as a hobby, just for a reminder of the places I go.

Last edited:

SubeeBen

Rank V

Advocate I

Alpine, CA
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Jacques
Member #

Welcome from San Diego Ca. Just a thought, I good friend of mine got into photography after disability & started selling his pictures to greeting card companies & calendar companies & he lived comfortably, just a thought.

Reactions: CG Sahara

CG Sahara

Rank 0

Contributor I

Dickson, TN
First Name
Carl
Last Name
Grimes
Thanks everyone for the welcome. At the moment I have a full time job so I stay busy. I am heading to Colorado in September. Going to do Hagerman Pass and the head to Yellowstone from there. Does anyone know of good places on Hagerman to overnight. I am looking to do some nighttime astrophotography. I figure that would be a good place with low light pollution. I was on the pass in 2014 but drove straight through and didn't spend the night.

Thanks!

CG Sahara

Rank 0

Contributor I

Dickson, TN
First Name
Carl
Last Name
Grimes
I have really received some kind welcomes here thanks everyone. I have also dug around and found some GPS coordinates for Hagerman Pass. Boy this forum is loaded with good info!