Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Georgia, USA
First Name
Working
Last Name
Toomuch
Member #

Hope I'm doing this correctly! Lol. Anyway, I'm new to this forum and overlanding. I've been a foot travel kind of guy for awhile now. I like to do backcountry camping and backpacking so I figure overlanding has to be the next best thing! I have a 2016 Nissan Titan XD that I'm wanting to build up to use and get into this lifestyle. I will say that this will be done on a small( ity bity) budget lmao!! I reside in Georgia but want to eventually make my way westerly. Hope to make some great acquaintances here and even better stories to tell!!

Reactions: Ubiety and PapaDave

Slambo1

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Gaffney, South Carolina, United States
First Name
Bruce
Last Name
Slamin
Member #

Service Branch
Army/Air Force
Hope I'm doing this correctly! Lol. Anyway, I'm new to this forum and overlanding. I've been a foot travel kind of guy for awhile now. I like to do backcountry camping and backpacking so I figure overlanding has to be the next best thing! I have a 2016 Nissan Titan XD that I'm wanting to build up to use and get into this lifestyle. I will say that this will be done on a small( ity bity) budget lmao!! I reside in Georgia but want to eventually make my way westerly. Hope to make some great acquaintances here and even better stories to tell!!
Welcome from South Cackalacky!

Reactions: Lil Bear

PNW EXPLR

Local Expert Southeast Washington, USA
Investor

Explorer I

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
Welcome to Overland Bound from the Pacific Northwest.

You have a beautiful state there. I have spent a little time around Vidalia.
I look forward to reading about your trips.

Slambo1

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Gaffney, South Carolina, United States
First Name
Bruce
Last Name
Slamin
Member #

Service Branch
Army/Air Force
Welcome from South Cackalacky!
Good ole SC!! Anywhere good to start overlanding up in those neck of the woods!? Lol
Well, I am still searching myself as I am a little new to this area. Not so much over landing here, but there are numerous county and state parks that allow camping . Joccasse, Keowee and Paris Mountain parks all within 40 min of each other, to name a few...

Lil Bear

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Georgia, USA
First Name
Working
Last Name
Toomuch
Member #

Well, I am still searching myself as I am a little new to this area. Not so much over landing here, but there are numerous county and state parks that allow camping . Joccasse, Keowee and Paris Mountain parks all within 40 min of each other, to name a few...
I've camped around lake Joccasse. Backpacked on some trails there. Pretty area there!!

Ubiety

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
Welcome to OB! Make sure to speak up when you head West.

Lil Bear

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Georgia, USA
First Name
Working
Last Name
Toomuch
Member #

Thanks! I will definitely yell loudly when I get to head west!! Can't wait!