Santa Rosa, CA, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Speric
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6SCT
Just signed up today for membership and the forums. I currently have a '98 Tacoma 4x4 that I've had since almost new. No mods, but I have done a few off-roading trips here and there. Nothing too crazy or remote because I am usually alone and don't want to get stuck. Always wanted to do more since I bought my truck, but life, etc., etc. Didn't realize this kind of travel had a name until I was watching some vids on youtube recently. I'm looking forward to getting out more.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Just signed up today for membership and the forums. I currently have a '98 Tacoma 4x4 that I've had since almost new. No mods, but I have done a few off-roading trips here and there. Nothing too crazy or remote because I am usually alone and don't want to get stuck. Always wanted to do more since I bought my truck, but life, etc., etc. Didn't realize this kind of travel had a name until I was watching some vids on youtube recently. I'm looking forward to getting out more.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planned by members.

Overland Bound Meetups

If you have any questions message, me, your Regional Director on the forum at @Narbob

Welding Goats

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Ronn
Last Name
Reeger
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRXB227
Welcome to the forum from West Texas. Enjoy your adventures, any way you experience them.