Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Scranton, Arkansas, United States
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Kirby
Member #

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum and Overlanding.
I have:
1984 Jeep CJ 7 BFG 35", Dana 44 front and rear, NP 205 Xfer, Chevy 305 ci and turbo 350.
2016 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk, stock but capable.
I have property in northwest Arkansas so I am up there several times a year for long weekends and the occasional vacation.

Attachments

JonathanMColeman

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Welcome from the Boot. I am in Central, LA its about 20 mins from BR. I have yet to go over landing but I am excited for it. I don't have a 4x4 yet but that will come in time. Currently using my 1995 Ford F150 XLT as a daily.

Reactions: 3wbdriver

Razorback

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Scranton, Arkansas, United States
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Kirby
Member #

Thanks Sebastian, she pretty sweet off-roading. I haven't gotten to take it anywhere yet but I retire in May, so i hope to do some over landing sometime next fall. I see you're up in Missouri you ever come down into Arkansas.

Reactions: Sebastian Stonum

Sebastian Stonum

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Houston, TX, USA
First Name
Sebastian
Last Name
Stonum
Member #

Thanks Sebastian, she pretty sweet off-roading. I haven't gotten to take it anywhere yet but I retire in May, so i hope to do some over landing sometime next fall. I see you're up in Missouri you ever come down into Arkansas.
Sweet! I’m always in el dorado for work but haven’t wheeled down there yet. Definitely wanting to take some trips though.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

I have:
1984 Jeep CJ 7 BFG 35", Dana 44 front and rear, NP 205 Xfer, Chevy 305 ci and turbo 350.
I have property in northwest Arkansas so I am up there several times a year for long weekends and the occasional vacation.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...good looking jeep and look forward to seeing your adventures

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877
I have:
Welcome to Overland Bound ! Nice looking rig. Hope to hear more about your adventures.