New Hampshire Overland Challenge Sep 21-25 '16

• HTML tutorial

Lipek

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

I attended this event last year and had a blast, if you like to explore and push yourself and your vehicle this event is for you.

The 2016 Overland Challenge is taking place in New Hampshire September 21-25, and will run a 4 day route from central/Northern NH, through and around the White Mountain National Forest, up Mt. Washington, down to the Central NH/Vermont border, and will finish in the South Western part of the state. With two vehicles per team, you will pit your overland skills against the other teams in a battle to first place. Your vehicles, equipment, resilience, skills, and relationships with your navigator/co-pilot will be pushed to the limits and only one team can emerge the victor!

http://overlandchallenge.com

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458599060.088294.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458599093.108383.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458599114.293175.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458599140.747102.jpg

Lipek

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Hah, indeed. I'll have to over pay to camp and run some trails for more experience before jumping into a competition.
I get it, I went to VOR two years ago and it left a bad taste in my mouth , from the organization stand point to camping accommodations.
If you'd like some to get some off-road training visit FJNORTHEASTERS.ORG, they're having their annual run coming up at the end of April in Raush Creek. There are classes offered during that run ranging from beginner to advance as well as guided trail runs ranging from novice to extreme.