Rank IV

Traveler III

Graysville, TN, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Babb
Member #

Hello, my name is Tim and my wife of 37 years is Kay. We are 4rest Runner. We drive a 2020 4Runner (pictures to follow when I figure out how to get them off my phone). We stumbled upon Overlanding during a trip out west a few years ago. While in Moab we kept seeing all these vehicles kitted out with gear that we had never seen before and it really sparked our interest. When we got back home to Tennessee we started researching what we had seen. After finding Lifestyle Overland, Expedition Overland, Jason Koertge (miss his videos) and Epic Family Road Trip, just to name a few, on YouTube, we were hooked. While in Colorado we had ventured off the beaten path to explore around Ouray when I decided my F150 was just too long of a wheel base. So, this past year we traded in our little Outback, not the F150- too many fond adventure memories, for the 4Runner. Overland Bound was another YouTube channel we watched. First video we saw, the awesome radiator explosion. My wife surprised me this year with a membership, We can't wait to get connected with people in our area and get involved.

jwalla

Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep Dakotas

Advocate I

Rapid City, SD, USA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Walla
Member #

Service Branch
Firefighter
Welcome! Great information here look forward to seeing more posts of your adventures.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello, my name is Tim and my wife of 37 years is Kay. We are 4rest Runner. We drive a 2020 4Runner (pictures to follow when I figure out how to get them off my phone). We stumbled upon Overlanding during a trip out west a few years ago. While in Moab we kept seeing all these vehicles kitted out with gear that we had never seen before and it really sparked our interest. When we got back home to Tennessee we started researching what we had seen. After finding Lifestyle Overland, Expedition Overland, Jason Koertge (miss his videos) and Epic Family Road Trip, just to name a few, on YouTube, we were hooked. While in Colorado we had ventured off the beaten path to explore around Ouray when I decided my F150 was just too long of a wheel base. So, this past year we traded in our little Outback, not the F150- too many fond adventure memories, for the 4Runner. Overland Bound was another YouTube channel we watched. First video we saw, the awesome radiator explosion. My wife surprised me this year with a membership, We can't wait to get connected with people in our area and get involved.
Welcome To Overland Bound Tim
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Hank Outdoors in TN. Hank sets up meets and trips throughout the area.
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course