New guy

• HTML tutorial

Contributor I

Miles City, Custer County, Montana, United States
First Name
John
Last Name
Slatton
Hey all I’m new here, and new to overland camping. I am from Eastern Montana. I work as a cowboy part time and a dad full time. I have a broken down Jeep XJ that I have been trying to make into a camping rig for the last few years. Looking at buying either a CJ-7 or YJ in the next couple of months if all works out. I look forward to good conversation and learning from everyone.

307dulaney

Rank VI

Advocate III

Wyoming, USA
First Name
Austin
Last Name
Dulaney
Member #

Hey all I’m new here, and new to overland camping. I am from Eastern Montana. I work as a cowboy part time and a dad full time. I have a broken down Jeep XJ that I have been trying to make into a camping rig for the last few years. Looking at buying either a CJ-7 or YJ in the next couple of months if all works out. I look forward to good conversation and learning from everyone.
Welcome from right down below you on the map!

Reactions: HorsesoldierTac

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Welcome to the Overland Bound Community John. Glad to have you join us.

Reactions: HorsesoldierTac

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Social Media:
RM FB; Facebook Groups
Our Rocky Mountain Regional Director is @Neal A. Tew
The closest Member Representatives to you are @Montana Carl
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: Neal A. Tew

Hernandez59

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Buckeye, AZ, USA
First Name
Emilio
Last Name
Hernandez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK7KFQ / WRMB843
Service Branch
Army
Welcome to the group. Hopefully we me at a rally.

Hernandez59

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Buckeye, AZ, USA
First Name
Emilio
Last Name
Hernandez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK7KFQ / WRMB843
Service Branch
Army
Welcome horsesoldier . glad to have you on board. Hopefully we'll me at a rally

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

Austin, Travis County, Texas, United States
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRNX949 is my GMRS, haven't taken my test yet but working on the HAM
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
Welcome to Overland Bound

Reactions: TSO_NJ

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hello John, welcome to the OB community.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF