Rank III

Influencer II

Scripps Poway Parkway, San Diego, California 92131, United States
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Parker
Member #

New guy Dave here, and getting old spent a couple years off grid in the early 90s tripping on texas and Arizona in my 83 Sierra. Could rite a book with all the crazy shit that happened. Now all the kids gone. Picked up a 2020 Taco I can literally live in, digging all the new adventures without the crazy shit. Own a piece of land in Joshua tree thats off grid i use for base camp. I do ABB if anbody interested. Also place we can all get together and do some crazy old school shit. Message me if interested.

Reactions: Big G and Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New guy Dave here, and getting old spent a couple years off grid in the early 90s tripping on texas and Arizona in my 83 Sierra. Could rite a book with all the crazy shit that happened. Now all the kids gone. Picked up a 2020 Taco I can literally live in, digging all the new adventures without the crazy shit. Own a piece of land in Joshua tree thats off grid i use for base camp. I do ABB if anbody interested. Also place we can all get together and do some crazy old school shit. Message me if interested.
Welcome to Overland Bound
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information.
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @FrankRoams (OC/SD)
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hello Dave and welcome to the OB community. Happy Thanksgiving.

Reactions: Sdparker619