• HTML tutorial

sapietrzak

Rank III

Enthusiast III

First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Pietrzak
Hello all. I am new to this but not new to the off-road world. Looking at what would be good equipment to start looking at. Just bought me a roof rack and want to run a solar panel underneath and hookup a yeti 400 so I have a power source not relying on my vehicles battery. Im looking for programs to run gps on my notebook, recovery equipment, and overall knowledge. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Overland Bound Talk

utspoolup

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member III

Murray Utah
Member #

Good looking setup, and welcome to the forum. This is one place where it does not matter what you drive, and there is little arguments about what is better here, and it quite one of the more chill forums around.

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Welcome to the forum. Hope to outfit my GC someday, if I ever get done with my Wrangler.

sapietrzak

Rank III

Enthusiast III

First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Pietrzak
This is my third GC I have owned but the first I have done anything to. I have a ton of stuff sitting in my garage I need to get installed gears, rear locker and need my front electric locker and be set for a little bit hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Overland Bound Talk

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

Nice wj man!! These things seem to be popping up like daisy now it's kinda cool!!

Here my beast

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

I love em! Makes it super easy to get my spare off the roof. I recommend dbmetalworx.com his seem to be the best on the market right now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk