Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Hey everyone just wanted to say hi and glad to be part of this amazing community can't wait to see yall out on the trails stay safe
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.

Overland Bound Meetups

If you have any questions message your Member Representative @Magic Mike, or me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hey everyone just wanted to say hi and glad to be part of this amazing community can't wait to see yall out on the trails stay safe
Welcome to Overland Bound, if you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me anytime @Magic Mike.

Check the new members threads for some very good information. Also check Rally Points and the Calendar for upcoming events. There are monthly meet-ups. Check on Sierra Foothills Overlanders and there is another meet-up in Ripon for the Central California members. I am also starting another meet-up, here in Auburn. The first meet-up will be on July 6th @ 6:00 Pm.

00durango67

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Carmichael, CA, USA
First Name
Calvin
Last Name
cook
Member #

Welcome to Overland Bound, if you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me anytime @Magic Mike.

Check the new members threads for some very good information. Also check Rally Points and the Calendar for upcoming events. There are monthly meet-ups. Check on Sierra Foothills Overlanders and there is another meet-up in Ripon for the Central California members. I am also starting another meet-up, here in Auburn. The first meet-up will be on July 6th @ 6:00 Pm.
Cool sounds good I will check them out tomorrow thanks Mike

Reactions: Magic Mike

00durango67

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Carmichael, CA, USA
First Name
Calvin
Last Name
cook
Member #

Just wanted to find out if you have these meetings monthly or how does that work right now I'm up in Union valley tell the 7th so wouldn't be able to attend the one coming up on July 6th thanks and have a great day

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Monthly meeting is the plan, the first Saturday of the month is tentative until I figure out how many people will show up and what is better for everyone involved....